A poor working environment can often cause long-term back injury, neck pain or hernia injury. An employer can be held responsible for that injury if they are at fault for:
- Requiring their employees to regularly lift and carry excessive weights
- Requiring their employees to lift or to transfer objects in a way that is unsafe
- Failing to react properly to complaints made by the work force about repetitive action/lifting
- Failing to properly train and supervise staff in lifting techniques
- Failing to warn employees about risks associated with repeated lifting
- Providing an unsatisfactory work station or work desk/chair
If you think you may be suffering from back pain, neck pain or groin pain that have been caused or exacerbated by your working environment, the please get in touch with one of our experienced Team for advice and assistance.
Call on 01942 402457 for a completely free and no-obligation consultation. Alternatively, complete and email our attached industrial injury enquiry form.
We provide a free initial advice service. We deal with the cases we accept on a No Win No Fee basis