Michael W Halsall Solicitors is a leading Personal Injury Firm that specialises in motorbike accident claims. If you have been injured whilst riding your motorbike and it wasn't your fault, it is important that you instruct a personal injury solicitor with the specialist knowledge to ensure you receive the maximum compensation that you are entitled to.
Motorbike accident claims process
At Michael W Halsall Solicitors our accident claim experts understand what is involved in a motorbike injury compensation claim and we know the importance of understanding and helping to minmise the long term physical, psychological and financial impacts resulting from what can often be a very serious injury.
Our team are dedicated to understanding the needs of those who have sustained an injury as a result of a motorcycle accident and will work tirelessly on your behalf to ensure that you receive the maximum amount of compensation.
Our motorbike accident compensation team will help you recover:
- compensation for personal injuries to you or your pillion rider
- loss of earnings
- arrange an engineers inspection
- assist with the repairs to your motorcycle by a specialist repairer along with compensating you for the damage to your bike and your personal
- safety equipment (eg crash helmet, gloves, boots and leathers)
- compensation for pain and suffering caused by the incident
- expenses incurred as a result of the incident (eg medication, taxis etc)
- insurance policy excess
- recover compensation for any care and assistance provided by your relatives as a result of your personal injury.
- assist with modifications to your home if your injury causes disability
- arrange physiotherapy and a range of other rehabilitative treatments
If you have been injured whilst riding a motorbike or as a pillion passenger then please contact us immediately on 01942-727000 to speak to one of our specialist advisors about how best to progress your claim, or click here to go through to our Claims form.